If you're looking for a baby horror game, this is it.

Tematy związane z powoływaniem kuratorów społecznych, aplikacją kuratorską, egzaminem, odbywaniem praktyk studenckich, pisaniem prac dyplomowych itd. Ogólnie: pytania i odpowiedzi, które zainteresują kandydatów do zawodu i pełnienia funkcji kuratora, studentów, uczniów, aplikantów ...

Moderatorzy: Ultima, BBG, Sasquatch

If you're looking for a baby horror game, this is it.

Postautor: Annarose » 13 kwie 2024, 10:59

Be very careful when you play the basketball challenge. Playing this game requires caution and good judgment, much like the terrifying "the baby in yellow" game. During a basketball game, collaboration is usually more valued than hostility. If you want to win the game, you need to learn to focus solely on the ball and the hoop when those moments happen.
A basketball, some stamina, and a basket are the necessities for this basketball game. You can choose between two main game modes. Accessible via the level-choice menu are a number of levels that require you to perform progressively more difficult tasks as you progress through the stages. You may have a certain amount of time to throw the balls, a certain amount of dips before they strike the hoop, or a certain number of balls without missing. During the Basketball Challenge, there will be a plethora of baby-in-yellow games to choose from. Once you've utilized all three opportunities to misthrow the ball in infinite mode, you can keep going forever. immediately, hoops.
Annarose

Podziękował : 0 raz
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0 raz

Wróć do Chcę zostać kuratorem, jestem studentem, potrzebuję pomocy ...